Brixham Church of England Primary School is a member of the ACE Academy for Excellence Trust. The Trust is responsible for the school’s admissions policies and for decisions on applications for admission to our Pre-school and to the Primary School.
Our admission arrangements comply with the School Admissions Code and School Admission Appeal Code and work within the co-ordinated admissions schemes of Torbay Council.
Below you can view our admissions policies and further sources of information. Applications for admission to the school must be made using application forms provided by Torbay Council at www.torbay.gov.uk/schools-and-learning/admissions (Parents of children resident outside of Torbay should use the application forms provided by their local authority for the main Reception intake.)
School Admissions Policy 2022-23
We will be consulting on a policy for 2022-23 between 1 November and 8 January 2021 and you’re views are invited. The policy we are proposing is below. After the consultation, the Trust will determine a final version and it will be published here by 15 March 2021.
If you would like further information, please contact us in school on 01803 882575, Devon’s Admissions Service on 0345 155 1019 or go to the follow websites:
- Annual admissions consultation – www.devon.gov.uk/admissions
- Torbay’s admissions policies - www.torbay.gov.uk/schools-and-learning/admissions/admission-arrangements
- Online applications in Torbay – www.torbay.gov.uk/schools-and-learning/admissions
- Admissions appeals - www.devon.gov.uk/admissionappeals
- The School Admissions Code – www.gov.uk/government/publications/school-admissions-code--2
- The School Admission Appeals Code - www.gov.uk/government/publications/school-admissions-appeals-code